When looking to find that perfect travel credit card the first question to ask is What type of travel will I be doing?
Why Will You Be Traveling?
- Will you be traveling for business?
- Or will you be traveling for personal reasons?
Where Will You Be Traveling to?
- Are you going to stay inside America?
- Or are you thinking of focusing on more international europe/asia style traveling?
What city will you be flying out of on a regualar basis?[if you are flying out of Chicago, a rewards card connected with United may be a great idea. If you are flying out of Dallas then southwest may be better.]
What is your credit score?
- If you have a medium to higher quality credit score then finding a good travel credit card should be quite doable.
- If you are stuck with an absymal credit score, chances are finding a quality rewards card may be quite difficult.
Well this was our first post. I hope that it could help you out. If you would like we would love you to follow us on twitter.
Have a good day. And remember, saving money with a good rewards card really is possible. Look here at how The Million Dollar Journey gives a good review of somerewards cards for Canadians.